We consider our fees to be both competitive and reasonable at Harbour House and ensure that we remain realistic with regards to affordability in the local community.
We provide 3 levels of care that can be defined as:
A moderately active and independent individual requiring limited care and support in a care home setting. You are likely to be able to provide your own personal care with some assistance. This charge covers all your meals, care, laundry and activities.
Level 1 is charged at £2,995.00 per calendar month.
A less active individual with some mobility issues. You may require extra support with your personal care, dressing and medication administration. This charge covers all your meals, care, laundry and activities.
Level 2 is charged at £3,350.00 per calendar month.
An individual requiring full input from the care team. You will need assistance with dressing, personal care, mobility, mealtimes, prompting and guidance. This level also supports end of life care at Harbour House. This charge covers all your meals, care, laundry and activities.
Level 3 is charged at £3,750.00 per calendar month.
The only additional costs you may incur will be for your private mobile or telephone calls, hairdressing and chiropody should you require it. All these can be arranged for you by the care team.
Our short breaks room is available for up to 3 weeks at a time.
Short Breaks are charged at £110.45 per day or £773.00 per week and for couples £1,375.00 per week.
This charge covers all your meals, care, laundry and activities.
We aim to make our residents lives as easy as possible whilst encouraging independence and dignity. To help you to achieve this we provide;
- a Nurse Practitioner on site every Monday morning.
- in house shop selling personal care items, food stuff and stationery.
- cheque cashing and banking service.
- library delivery and collection service.
- newspapers ordered and delivered to you every morning.
- fridges on all floors with fresh milk, yoghurts, cheese and biscuits, chocolates etc.
- electric buggies/scooters available for all residents to use to assist with mobility.
- day trips chosen by residents with mini bus and assigned local driver.
- in-house massage service.